CONCRETE LABORATORY PRODUCTS
SURFACING PRODUCT FOR CONCRETE
EN 12 390-3
The definition of the sulphur Is according annex A form the NF EN 12390-3 norm.
It will be mixt for the mortar with the sand:
- (50 ± 1) % of this sulphur,
- (50 ± 1) % and natural silicate sand 0,125 et 0,25 mm.
For reminder: this surfacing product for concrete Is bag of 10 kg.
- Plastic bag……….…………10 kg
- In pallet:…………………….mini 10 bags of 10 kg
This sulphur mortars Is using for concrete cylinder test and for the streght bellow 60 Mpa . up to 60 Mpa you must use our sulphur mortar TYPE B ( ask for information ) . The test of strength can be done after 30 mn of curing.
- Respiratory protection: Use a dust mask.
- Skin protection: Wear chemical protective clothing.
- Hand protection: Gloves resistant to chemicals.
- Eye protection: Safety glasses with full eye protection. Do not keep the contact lenses.